Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Longboarding and sunsets.

Kara has night classes on Wednesday nights so for three hours I have all kinds of time to get myself in to trouble, although it definitely doesn't take that much time. Well I decided to walk up the hill with my longboard and then longboard back down the hill to campus so I could meet her after class. Although I would love to tell of some dangerous exploit that nearly landed me in the hospital like last time, I got nothing this time, although i do have this great picture I took (which is really the purpose of this blog post...) at the top of the hill just behind the Ricks Building on campus, looking over the valley and a beautiful sunset.And then theres this other picture, as I was standing on my longboard taking this picture, these guys pulled up in a truck, happoed out, pulled some big wheels out the truck. The truck zoomed off and these guys just took off down the hill on the sidewalk. It was hillarious. Nice guys too, we talked for a second, turns out they had outfitted these big wheels with a set of brakes off of a bike. Cool, thats all I have to say.
(they're hard to see, but they're down there in the center of the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment