Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the things that I love...

This blog post is entitled "the things I love" because ironically its about the things that I love. So... here it goes:
These little boys+1...nothing makes life more simpler than watching little boys play. These two little boys are my nephews. There's one missing, he wasn't alive yet when this picture was taken, but let me tell you they'll run you to death, they'll break just about anything they can see and they can make you sometimes pull you hair out, but when they hug you and tell you that they love you, there's nothing else like it.

This Girl right here...
Sometimes she drives me up a wall... but I love her to death. I love her sense of humor, her whit, her hard work and her love. I'm grateful for each day I get to spend with her, for the good and the bad ;) I love you Kara.

Flying...
There's rarely an experience in life you can't compare to flying. My Dad taught me to fly when I was a teenager. It was a time that was special to me that i got to spend with him and he got to pass to me a lifetime of knowledge he had spent gaining himself. To this day whenever I am having a hard day I drive out to the airport and sit out on the ramp and watch the airplanes in the pattern. There is little that can be better than soaring through the air with little to care.

Obviously these aren't the only things in my life that I love, only a few. Life is meant to experience, and how grateful I am for the one's I have been blessed to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment