Well, so starts my last semester as a college student. Who would have thought that I would be graduating college. Well, let's not put the wagon before the mouse, or however the saying goes, I still have the rest of the semester ahead of me. A whole semester of homework, work, job hunting, and just about everything else!
I was always under the impression that as you got closer to graduating that your schedule would get better...HAHAHAHA, that is what I have to say about that. My schedule this semester is terrible, check this out:
- ESS 201
- B 250
- B 499A
- B 499B
- COMM 310
- COMM 316
Not too bad you might say. But when you look at it as, the first class is Sports Officiating (Back off, I needed an easy one credit so I could get the rest of my scholarship), B 250 is Web Business (a Sophomore class I forgot to take earlier on...tough class, not because the coursework, BECAUSE IT'S A SOPHOMORE CLASS) B499A is a strategy class where we work with the local E-Center and their interns and consulting projects for regional businesses, it's great use of time, the intern has no idea what they're doing (#Sarcasm). B499B is also a real winner, it's taught by an English teacher, great guy...terrible subject. COMM 310 is strictly HTML...I volunteered for this class, that's right folks, volunteered, I wanted to take it...(hint: key word being WANTED. past tense, not present.) It's a tough class, I took it to learn SEO better...it's a work in progress. COMM 316 is great, it's photojournalism. The teacher is not a teacher, he's a photographer, which is great because with a scheduled 3 hour class once a week, by hour two he starts to get antsy and then lets us out early.
Well, here it is, I feel like I just tossed the dice at the craps table. Let's hope that after 4 years I have been able to learn enough. Thank you to everyone who has gotten me thus far. Namely my parents who have worked and sacrificed to put me through school. My wife who has seen me through the good times and the stress. The rest of my family who has provided their support.
If anyone is interested in making the long trek to Idaho for graduation, click
here for the dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment