Man, rough week! Who would have known this would be so hard. Full time student, three jobs, and outside consulting work and a wonderful wife back home to take care of. There is literally not enough time on earth for me to get everything done. I had an early morning class at 7 this morning and was struggling to stay awake. Client consultation meeting today, it's an interesting company. I have consulted for quite a bit of companies, Grocery store chains, hotel management company, a large university, and now a local energy bar company. For all you organic, outdoorsy types...or even those jonesing for a handmade, healthy snack like mom used to make, check out Kate's Real Food.
Even amongst the trail of stress I leave as my wake I am still alive and I can at least laugh at a few things...
Have a great rest of the week everybody! Talk to you all soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment